Oh my heck!!! Yay! Congrats Amy and Jon! I am glad you guys practiced! You will have the cutest baby! I am so excited! I wanna babysit!
Once again, can I be the Godmother? Congrats time a million!
I am so happy for you. What a miracle huh? This is such great news!!! Yippee!! HUGS TO YOU :-)
WE ARE SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVELY FAMILY!!!!!! Janene told me just the other day!!! How do you feel?Love, Mike and Shannon
That is AWESOME! Congratulations to all of you including Zachary. Just warn him that the dog is going to be like a million times funner to play with than the baby for about a year. :) I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!!When I go climbing and hiking, I pee on sticks all the time, but nothing that exciting ever happens...Congratulations again!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my heck!!! Yay! Congrats Amy and Jon! I am glad you guys practiced! You will have the cutest baby! I am so excited! I wanna babysit!
Once again, can I be the Godmother? Congrats time a million!
I am so happy for you. What a miracle huh? This is such great news!!! Yippee!! HUGS TO YOU :-)
WE ARE SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVELY FAMILY!!!!!! Janene told me just the other day!!! How do you feel?
Love, Mike and Shannon
That is AWESOME! Congratulations to all of you including Zachary. Just warn him that the dog is going to be like a million times funner to play with than the baby for about a year. :) I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!!
When I go climbing and hiking, I pee on sticks all the time, but nothing that exciting ever happens...Congratulations again!!
Post a Comment