We had Harley groomed right before Christmas. They put these funny bows in her hair and a bow around her neck. The bows didn't even last a whole day, but they were cute while they lasted. I can't believe how big she is already!
New post...hooray! I know you have been feeling crappy, so we'll let you off the hook. I blog in spurts, so I can't really talk. I can't believe how big Harley is! I totally forget that you even have a dog. Crazy that you get a "baby" right before you get pregnant. Now you'll have 3 cute little ones in the house!
When I first read the title, I thought it said "groomed and pimped"! I was a little bit shocked that you would write that on your blog, then I just thought it was your way of saying that you bred that beautiful doggie! LOL
3 comments:
New post...hooray! I know you have been feeling crappy, so we'll let you off the hook. I blog in spurts, so I can't really talk. I can't believe how big Harley is! I totally forget that you even have a dog. Crazy that you get a "baby" right before you get pregnant. Now you'll have 3 cute little ones in the house!
Harleys lookin good... You should be proud to own such a fine canine.
When I first read the title, I thought it said "groomed and pimped"! I was a little bit shocked that you would write that on your blog, then I just thought it was your way of saying that you bred that beautiful doggie! LOL
Post a Comment