Monday, May 5, 2008

7 month belly update


I don't think that I actually look much bigger from the 6th month picture, but my belly looks a little lower....what do you think? I am 28 weeks today! I had my appointment on Thursday and had to do the glucose test and another ultrasound. The baby is breach at this point, and usually wouldn't be a big deal, but Zachary also was and I had to have a c-sec so the Dr. is going to do another ultrasound at my next appointment and if she is still breech then, he might make me having another c-sec. My glucose results were good, but they found out that I am anemic, so now I am going to be on an iron supplement, which can make you nauseated! YUCK! I am still sick already now I get another reason to be sick. I don't puke everyday, but I am nauseated everyday and still puke a couple times a week. So far I have lost 15 pounds. No wonder I am anemic!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I think you are glowingly beautiful! Belly looks great! And.... I was wondering.... did you guys have any names in mind? Maybe a post about it???

Jenny said...

You look great. I'm sorry you have to take the iron pills. Yuck. I had my glucose test yesterday... it'll be a few days till I get the results. I hope you start feeling better and that the iron pills don't make you any sicker. I'm sending positive thoughts your way that your baby will turn around and not be breech.