Friday, September 12, 2008

First Smiles

Kortnee has shown us a couple of smiles here or there....but last Friday she really showed us lots of smiles for a long period of time. She is changing so much. I can't believe it. Her eyes are starting to change too. They have been blue up until this point, but they are starting to get a few brownish flecks right around her pupils. Jon and I both have hazel eyes, so we were expecting them to change....but it just shows she is growing up. She will be 8 weeks on Monday! I can't believe it!!!!!


She seems to be saying, "Oh Mom, don't kiss me in front of people."
Cute smiles!
This one she looks like she is being sneeky trying to get away with something.
This one she looks like a sumo baby! Her cheeks are so chubby!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love baby smiles! She is SO cute Amy!

Jenny said...

she is beautiful. Ella thinks so too! :) She liked seeing her on Thursday with Nene.

Brooke said...

It is so fun to see those first smiles and know they are for you!