Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Poker Face/Poster Child For Walmart

Our family was playing our favorite card game, "hand and foot" and Jon posed her in front of some cards. She was not very happy so we decided she must not have had a good hand. See below for Kortnee's "poker face". Apparently we need to work with her on this one. Know when to hold em, know when to fold em, but don't let everyone know what your holdin'



So my mom and I went to Walmart and Kortnee was getting ticked being in her carseat. My mom got her out and was carrying her around and then she was getting tired of carrying her so she put her in the basket and held her there....this picture is so funny because you can barely see my mom's hand, the basket clearly says "walmart" and she looks so big. Then when I was showing it off people were discusted that I would put her in a filthy walmart basket....so to those of you who are thinking I am a terrible mom, just pretend you didn't see this. For those of you who think it is hilarious, please see picture below.



3 comments:

Andrea said...

Seriously? People are worried about Walmart baskets? I guess I'm a bad mom, too.

Evette Mendisabal said...

That is too cute! She is such a little doll! The ULTIMATE poster child for Walmart ... they couldn't get any cuter than that!

Shannon said...

SOOOOO cute! I am laughing my a off right now.... because just a couple days ago I did a post about Xaria's poker face! Maybe Kortnee will be just as competetive as Xaria! I hope not - for your sake :)

I want to see her again! Soon! K!!