Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas was great at our house. Kortnee got into it alot more than I thought she would. She wanted to just grab the paper and rip it up! Here are a few pictures from our morning. Kortnee normally gets up around 6:00 or so to eat and then she goes back to bed until like 10:00-10:30....so when I kept her up after her morning feeding she didn't quite know what to think.



Here she is ripping the paper!






This was the last picture before she was DONE and went down for her nap! This is the cute bear that Zachary picked out for her from him...he named it Pinka Bear. He is a great big brother and she loves him so much!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

SHE is a DOLL! I just wan2 pinch those cutest little cheeks... btw.. having a Pampered Chef party Sunday afternoon... interested in attending? Let me know! ;)

Brena and Jered said...

Sweet pictures! Love all the red jammies!