Kortnee is getting her second tooth now! Also we went to her nine month appointment and she is 20 1/2 lbs and 29 inches. She has always been in the top percentiles but is slowing a little. Her height is still in the 97 percentile but her weight has dropped to the 75. I guess that is what moving around a lot will do for you. Her head is in the 50th. She is so dang cute!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Another one!
Kortnee is getting her second tooth now! Also we went to her nine month appointment and she is 20 1/2 lbs and 29 inches. She has always been in the top percentiles but is slowing a little. Her height is still in the 97 percentile but her weight has dropped to the 75. I guess that is what moving around a lot will do for you. Her head is in the 50th. She is so dang cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At first when I saw the title "Another One", I thought you meant another baby! Though you probably wouldn't announce it quite like that. Anyway, miss you and hope you're well.
She is super cute!
Post a Comment