Thursday, August 6, 2009

I can't believe it's been a year!


Kortnee turned one on July 21st! I can't believe it's been a year. She is so freaking funny! She says Ma ma, da da, uh oh, hi, dog, and bird. She also does a little sign language. She signs "more", "all done" "thank you" and "fish". She is walking all over the place....make that running all over the place! She was taking quite a few steps right before her birthday, then it was like she just decided, "ok I am one now, I guess I will walk." She literally took off on her birthday! She got sick for the first time around her birthday too. Double ear infections. First time on antibiotics in a year though...I thought that was pretty amazing. When we went for her check up she was 21 1/2 lbs and 30 1/2 inches. So that makes her in the 97% for height and 50% for weight. She has really thinned out. She is so amazing and makes me smile everyday! Even when she is being a hand full (which she is alot) she is just too funny! My mom told someone that we spell her name KORTNEE and that it totally fits her. Nothing ordinary or plain about it and a little crazy! We love Kortnee so much and can't imagine our lives without her! Happy Birthday baby girl!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

She is soo cute! Where has this year gone? I can't believe it's been a year already either!

Happy Birthday Kortnee!

Julie said...

She looks so much like you Amy, it's amazing...Happy Birthday Sweet Girl...I love her sweet smile.

Brena and Jered said...

Happy birthday sweet Kortnee!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Kortnee! She is so cute!