Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween!

So of course my kids have to have more than one costume for Halloween right? Well we had a party which I will post pictures of soon....but here are the kids in their costumes for Trick or Treating. Zachary got a fever the day of Halloween and felt like crap! Pretty sure he had the Swine Flu. Anyway, he of course in his cute big brother way, was sad because he didn't want to ruin Kortnee's first Halloween trick or treating. So we went out, but only for a short time and then went home and watched Ghostbusters. "I ain't fraid of no ghost". Can I just say I haven't seen that movie since I was little and I always thought that it was the "state puff" marshmellow man. I guess cause it had to do with the Empire "state" building. Well apparently now that I am watching it as an adult....it is the "stay puft" marshmellow man. WHO KNEW!?

Luigi!
Kortnee discovered what suckers were on Halloween!
She put it in her mouth with the wrapper on, and soon could taste it. She LOVED it!
First Trick or Treating
Cutest costume that my neice let me borrow! Thanks Steph!
Cutest kids ever!!!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Super cute Amy...Both of them!

I can't believe how big she is!!!

Brena and Jered said...

How sweet is your son? Kortnee eating a sucker reminds me of Camden's first Halloween...that's when she discovered suckers too. See our girls HAVE to be friends.

Morgan Koji said...

That is the cutest pink poodle costume!! Kirra wouldn't let me dress Collin up since "he's a baby and babies can't have candy". Luigi looks great too. What a great big brother.