Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's been too long!!!!

It has been WAY too long since I have posted....I guess I just figure no one really looks at this but me....But I do have some wonderfully cute pictures to share....so here it goes.
We went to Lagoon this past week and had a blast. Janene and her kids have season passes so we went with them. Sylas was getting his tonsils taken out the day after this so we kept him there a little longer with us. Janene's kids are like family to me! Here are some pictures. Oh and did I mention that it hailed on us and rained and was 75 degrees and hot in the same day! That is Utah for you!

Bryce liked that Kortnee had a "leash" so he could kart her around.

Here was Kortnee's first ride! Bryce rode most of the rides with her...but made sure that the older boys knew it was just cause he was "helping Kortnee" not because he was enjoying himself!


Here are the boys on rattlesnake rapids before the waterfall.....


Here they are after the waterfall!


This is what Kortnee calls her "cheezy" face.

Here is Kortnee on the skyride doing her "cheezy" face!
Here are all of us on the Tilt a Whirl. After Janene and Bryce left.
Two of the three stooges!
Can't forget to mention that Grandma came along for the ride and watched Kortnee most of the day only going on two rides herself. THANKS GRANDMA!

3 comments:

Nene said...

You guys need season passes so we can do this every week! Thanks for keeping Sy, I know he had an absolute blast hangin' with you guys! p.s. Can I just mention that I love that Grandma went on the rapids with us! She rocks!

Brena and Jered said...

Looks like fun! Love the CHEEEEEZE!

Kristen Kane said...

FUN! I don't even like Lagoon and that looked fun. We miss you guys and your little cheeser! Love you! And ps...I check your blog a lot, so I'm glad you updated it! :)