Wednesday, March 12, 2008

OH BABY THE PLACES YOU'LL GO



I don't know who else out there loves Dr. Suess, but I do! My buddy Janene bought me this book while we were trying to get pregnant and it is a book adapted by Tish Rabe from the works of Dr. Suess. It is to be read to your baby in utero. It is the cutest book! If you get a chance to read it, do it! Anyway, Zachary has been reading to the baby from this cute book! I love it! It makes me feel like they are bonding already. The last line of the book is, "and as for me.....well, I can't wait to meet you!" Thanks to Janene for getting this perfect book for me!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

One of my personal favs!! I read it to both of my kids in utero and still do to this day (and cry every time I do)! Love it! Glad you are sharing it with everyone. It is a perfect prego book!!!

Jenny said...

do you need a stroller or a car seat? my friend has a slightly used car seat and stroller that she is giving away. if you're interested, let me know. if not, that's fine too.

how fun that we are both having girls, so close together, with the same doctor! :)

The Espi's said...

Dear John, Amy & Zachary: Just found out this weekend the baby is a GIRL...Joe & I are sooo happy for you!!! Love Ya, Michele