We had our ultrasound today and found out we are having a girl! I will try to post the ultrasound later. This is a picture of the picture so it is really blurry....but you can see her sweet little face!
Yay! I was rooting for a girl! I even have a pink blanket for her already! I was going to give it at Christmas but I didn't want Jon to be offended at my strong preference! I am so happy for both of you!
I have crazy pregancy dreams too! Yours are whoppers! Now you are over the "hump". Less than 1/2 way to go!
4 comments:
OMG!!!! I cant TOTALLY see her cutest little face! How exciting!!!! Congratulations!
Congrats, Amy! I called Janene today to find out how your ultrasound went and what you were having. I'm so happy and excited for you!!
I have crazy dreams when I'm pregnant too. Hope that they calm down a little now that you know it's a girl! :)
Yay! I was rooting for a girl! I even have a pink blanket for her already! I was going to give it at Christmas but I didn't want Jon to be offended at my strong preference! I am so happy for both of you!
I have crazy pregancy dreams too! Yours are whoppers! Now you are over the "hump". Less than 1/2 way to go!
Really???? How wonderful! Oh, I am just way too excited for you right now. Congrats!
Post a Comment