Thursday, May 29, 2008

BIRTH-DAY!

So as you can see here to the left, I have added a new tickler called, "count down to birthday". I had my Dr.'s appointment today and he did an ultrasound to check and see what position the baby is in.....you guessed it, she is still breech. So we scheduled a c-section for July 18th!!! That cuts 10 days off my original due date! I am really excited to have a date. My friend Shannon asked me to write a little something about names. I am a little superstitous about telling everyone our name....I don't know why, it just seems weird when you haven't seen the baby yet to already have a name. But......per Shannon's request, I will tell you I THINK we are naming her Kortnee. We aren't quite sure of a middle name yet, and we aren't 100% sure of the spelling yet. Jon likes a "K" better to start, but then he likes an "ie" ending. I like a "C" better to start, but I like "ee" ending. So the spelling we are thinking of Kortnee is a compromise. I am so excited!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Beautiful NAME! Love the original spelling, too! Don't worry, if she comes out looking like Sally or Suzie or Kalakaloozie, you can name her that instead! Okay Dr. Shannon (Seuss) enough of the dry humor! :)
Thanks for sharing! :)

Kristen Kane said...

Kortnee, Kortnie, Cortnee, Cortnie...which looks the best to you? What a cute name!!! We're so dang excited for you guys...48 days...

Jenny said...

I love it. Very cute name.

Very clever, Shannon!