

Yes, folks I am getting bigger. A girl at my work told me the other day that she couldn't believe that I still had two months left. She said I looked like I was ready to deliver any day! That made me kind of sad.....it is funny how even though you are supposed to be big because of the baby, it still doesn't help the woman's self esteem when someone makes a comment about how big she is! This is my official 32 week belly. Although now, we moved it up 10 days so I have 45 days left until my baby is here!!!!!! I did a front view and a side view this time......the stripes don't help. Who am I kidding, I don't think the stripes hurt either. :)
2 comments:
Amy, I think you look good. I hate that people think they can say the rudest things to you when you are pregnant. When I was about 20 weeks along, someone at my school said I was huge and asked if I was sure it wasn't twins. Ironically, the next day, someone else (also at work) said I looked tiny, like I'd hardly gained a pound. So one day I'm big enough for twins and the next I'm tiny. A couple of days later, two people at work asked if I was pregnant...somehow they hadn't heard and had just started to suspect. Whatever.
Here's a funny story that you'll appreciate. There is an assistant at my school who is due the same week as me. (She also has Dr. Froerer, funny, eh?) About 2 weeks ago, she was walking through the school cafeteria holding her lunch. Someone asked what she was having. Without even thinking, she said, "Oh, a sandwich." The person looked at her funny and then said, "I meant are you having a boy or girl?" (she doesn't know... chose not to find out). that made me laugh.
Blah, blah, blah.... Just ignore them! You look marvelous! That glow is only found on an expectant mother. If I didn't have to go through HE--, I'd spend the next 10 years pregnant! LOL!
Post a Comment