Friday, June 27, 2008

Dang Doctors!

So I had another Dr. appointment yesterday and they had to change my date! My Dr. is going to be out of town at youth conference on the 18th, so he had to push it back to the 21st. I was a little disappointed, but that is ok. I didn't really want to be in the hospital over the 24th of July, but it looks like this way I might be, or at least going home that day. Oh well. He also felt around and told me it is possible that she has turned, so now I have a choice again if I want a c-section or not. I have had the 18th in my mind for so long that I don't think I can push it back anymore....but I kind of told myself that if she turned on her own, that I would try to do it vaginally. What to do? What to do? They shouldn't mess with a pregnant lady's emotions like this! :)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I totally understand. And emotions are VERY HIGH at this point. Hang in there - you will make the right decision for you! :) I can't wait to see this lil one.

Kristen Kane said...

Oh bummer. That stinks! But whatever happens, she'll be out of your tummy this time next month. :) You can do it!

Jenny said...

Sorry you're not sure what to do... tough decisions.

Hey, I got confused on the date of your shower. Sorry I missed it. But I have a gift for you. I'll bring it by sometime. You are getting so close!

Shannon said...

about due to post a new picture of your cute belly, huh? Sounds like a novel idea!