Kortnee Paige born July 21st 12:45pm. 8 pounds 6 ounces, 21 inches long. I haven't had much time to get on the computer, for obvious reasons.....but I thought I better at least post a picture of my beautiful baby. After trying for 3 years and a LONG sick pregnancy.....here she is!

8 comments:
YAY!!!! Im so happy for u she is ADORABLE. I love her little mohawk!! If u need anything let me know. You never text me back, I dont know if u didnt get it or just havent had time to respond. I hope everyone is well and ket us know when we can come meet the special girl! Love ya!!
She's so beautiful! Congratulations!!
Welcome little Kortnee! She is beautiful Amy! Congratulations. Hope you're recovering okay from your c-section and getting some rest. I know those first few weeks are wonderful and hard!
Congratulations to all of you! I'm so glad she's here! Please call if you need anything! And let us know when we can meet her! ;)
I'm sooo glad she's finally here AND healthy! Sorry we didn't get to see her yesterday but I'm coming back to SLC Saturday to catch a plane to CA Sunday so hope to see you & Kortnee then. What does Jon think of his little girl! I bet Zachary is a great big brother! See you soon. Love, Michele
she is so cute amy! we are bringing you dinner on friday we can't wait to meet her. here is our blog www.mertzklan.blogspot.com see ya later
heather mertz
When the bleepity bleep do I get to bring you dinner Miss Popular? LOL.
She is so cute...congrats you guys!!
Post a Comment