Saturday, August 9, 2008
A few more!
Everyone keeps asking how Zachary is liking his new role as big brother. HE LOVES IT! He is so cute with her and wants to help so much. He is such a good big brother and is such a big help. He always says how cute she is...it is sweet!
Here are a couple of pictures from the day we left the hospital. We left on the 24th of July, so we decided to be festive. We got Kortnee all dressed up in her patriotic best...took a few pictures, and then decided that she didn't quite look girly enough and decided to change her into something pink!
This is the outfit that we left the hospital in. Jon had picked it out in the store of what she should come home from the hospital in. I think the nurse thought we were crazy because she came in one time and she had the red, white, and blue outfit on.....and she came in the next and she was dressed differently. I guess that is what you get when you get to play dress up with a cute little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
she is so beautiful!
I am glad I'm not the only one who loves to play dress up! She is such a beautiful baby, I hope I get to see her before she is all grown up, Kinsley would love to have another friend her size! Take care!
I love that you played dress up. Babies are so dang hard to dress, one outfit was all cute handle! haha
When can I come see you/her? I don't have your e-mail now...
She is so adorable!! It was good seeing u at church, we should hang out when you want!
Cutie PIE! And yes... dress up is so much fun... it will never end! Now Xaria likes to play dress up herself.
Post a Comment