What a stinkin cutie pant! I love the outfit. She pretty much looks good in all colors but I am especially like the purple. I love how their mouths are so big and open when they smile. I just want to squeeze those cheeks.
She is too cute for her own good. Every since lunch yesterday Camden has been walking around asking where the baby is. When I tell her she's at homewith her mommy Amy she gets really sad. We'll have to make a play date for our two cuties to play together.
She is adorable!!! Love those little cheeks! Thanks so much for inviting me to the party! It was very fun! You have a beautiful home!! And, I meant to tell you on Saturday, that I love the picture you have of her in your living room!
7 comments:
So cute!! I love the first one. Kinsley has that same vest, too funny.
I am SO not a photographer! The only thing good about the pictures is the subject - everything else is a MESS! Next time Chris will take them!
What a stinkin cutie pant! I love the outfit. She pretty much looks good in all colors but I am especially like the purple. I love how their mouths are so big and open when they smile. I just want to squeeze those cheeks.
She is too cute for her own good. Every since lunch yesterday Camden has been walking around asking where the baby is. When I tell her she's at homewith her mommy Amy she gets really sad. We'll have to make a play date for our two cuties to play together.
Love the pics! What's Janene talking about? Weirdo. They turned out way cute!
She is so cute Amy. I just want to squeeze those cheeks and gobble her up!
She is adorable!!! Love those little cheeks!
Thanks so much for inviting me to the party! It was very fun! You have a beautiful home!!
And, I meant to tell you on Saturday, that I love the picture you have of her in your living room!
Post a Comment