Wednesday, April 1, 2009

8 Months!

My sweet baby is 8 months old! I don't know where the time has gone. She is such a sweet blessing in our lives. She is sitting up, rolling anywhere she wants to go, she waves bye bye, gives "fives" and just last night learned to clap! Here is a short video of her doing all of her tricks! She is seriously adorable...I know I am partial, but really! She started sitting up really good at the beginning of March and the waving and "fives" came mid March, then the clapping was the last day of March. March was a busy month! Also, March 29th was our 6th anniversary. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He is also a very devoted and loving father to our kids. They are also very lucky to have him! I love you honey!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Man, she is such a sweetie! I really can't believe she is 8 months either.

Brena and Jered said...

She is so sweet! Tell her to stop growing!

Shannon said...

SHE IS CUTE!!! SERIOUSLY!

Evette Mendisabal said...

That's so cute. It's amazing how fast they grow. Lucca was watching the video with me and got all excited with Kortnee.