Zachary has ALWAYS loved the piano so we finally got him in piano lessons. He started at the beginning of January and has already had his first recital. He is REALLY good! I am so proud of him. Right now we only have a keyboard for him to practice on because my parents gave us their old piano but it is in my brother's basement and we haven't been able to get it yet. He still does great on the keyboard though.
So this actually happened March 19th but I had been looking everywhere for a picture of Zachary when he was like 2 sitting playing a piano so that I could post them side by side, but I can't find the picture, so I guess I will post this anyway. The song he played was called Dalmations.


This is his piano teacher Rosie Summers.
3 comments:
THanks so great...BTW I LOVE ROSIE!!! She is such an awesome lady. I'm glsd you guys got in with her!
Way to go Zachary! We love piano players. I only with I knew how to play so I could show Camden while she is so in to it. I just hope she doesn't grow out of loving music/piano before we can find a teacher for her.
That is so great and I LOVE that Rosie is his teacher. It doesn't get any sweeter (like homemade apple pie kind a sweet) than that!
Post a Comment