Monday, June 1, 2009

Swinging

I told Jon that I wanted to get a swing set for our backyard. He thought that Kortnee was too young for it, and Zachary was too old for it. Well I took them to the park and Kortnee LOVES to swing. Also my mom was telling me that when Zachary was younger and she would babysit, she would take him to the park and he would always say, "I do my best thinking in the swing." So how about it Daddy....can we get a swing set???





4 comments:

Kirk said...

I put my vote in for a swing set. That gives me one more house I can send my kids to if they want to swing. ;)

Brena and Jered said...

You can never go wrong with swings. They're always winners. We don't seem to have enough.

Brian said...

I held the longest "swing vault" record in elementary school. That's right... bring it...

Brooke said...

Nice sales pitch for the swings, my only problem with them is having to push them, so at least you only have one to do that for!