
So last week I thought that Kortnee was taking a nap when Zachary and I heard a funny clicking sound....she was standing up in her crib and flipping the light on and off. Now she does it any chance she gets. Guess we will be re-arranging her room so her crib isn't by the light switch anymore. She has been pulling herself to standing for a couple of weeks, but only if she was doing it on Jon's hands, or mine....well now she is confident enough to do it by herself up to the couch or crib or whatever. She is also finally crawling. It is more of an army crawl....but it gets the job done. She gets on her hands and knees and then digs in with her toes and pulls her hands on the carpet....she is so funny! Her personality is sure shining through more than ever! She is also quite the mama's girl. Everytime I walk in the room she is crying for me to pick her up and she says, Mama. She also says Dada, and she knows that a dog says, "oof" and she says "bird" when she sees one fly by or hears one. She is so stinkin cute!!!
2 comments:
Silly Kortnee! She really is stinkin' cute!
could she be any cutier? You guys make gorgeous babies so I guess you should keep making them lol we miss you guys how are things? it was fun to see how big your kids are getting!
Post a Comment