Friday, August 6, 2010

Two years old!

I am a little late posting since Kortnee's birthday was July21st...but here are some pictures from her birthday. We had a family party for her the Sunday before her birthday and then on her actual birthday we took her to Jungle Jim's. Zachary was such a good big brother to go on all the rides with her so she didn't have to go alone. She is in the 97% for height and 75% for weight. She talks so much and is so smart. She knows her colors and counts to 10....she also tries to sing her ABC's...but we are still working on that one. She jumps with both feet off the ground (which she has been doing for a couple of months) and is so coordinated. She never walks, she just runs, jumps, gallops, etc. The Dr. said at her check up that she is like a 3 year old in her coordination and speech. We are so lucky to have her in our family. She brightens all of our lives.






































4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe how big she is!?! She is too cute!

Webster's said...

Happy Birthday, Tortnee Monkey!

Kristen Kane said...

She is adorable!!! I'm sorry we missed you while we were in SLC last time. I was bummed we didn't get to see you! Next time I come we'll have to plan ahead to make sure we can catch up. I can't believe how big Kortnee is, and Z is such a cute big brother! We miss you guys even tho I'm kinda a slacker at keeping in touch. Love you!!

Brena and Jered said...

Seriously, could they be any cuter together. Happy birthday little miss Kortnee!