Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kortnee's Antics





This is a conversation between Zachary (my almost 13 yr old) and Kortnee (my 26 month old) over heard from my mom and I from the backseat of the car.


Kortnee: Give me my ball

Zachary: No, it's my ball (he loves to tease her)

Kortnee: I've got a pirate.

Zachary: Ok, I will trade you, the ball for the pirate.

Kortnee: The ball first!



Then the other day she fell and bonked her mouth while getting in the carseat and started bawling, "I hurt my braces!"




A few weeks ago we were going to the drive-in to see Toy Story 3. Kortnee is kind of famous for running away whenever she gets the chance. So on the way there, Jon was telling her that she absolutely can not run away and that she better not even think about running away. So we were driving for a few minutes and all of the sudden Kortnee says, "daddy, I'm thinking about it!"



I go with my mom to Shopko whenever they have senior day (the first Wednesday of the month) just in case I want to buy something and get her 15% off for being old. Well when we go, they have crackers and cookies and juice set up in the front of the store for the seniors. So I went with my mom to Shopko, on a non-senior day and as soon as we pulled into the parking lot, Kortnee says, "yea! Crackers to shop!"

Trying to get Kortnee to come out of the car to go inside Smith's. I told her 3 times to get out of the car....finally I said it pretty roughly:
Me:Kortnee, Come on!!
Kortnee: Ooookkkkkaaaaayyyyy..... stop freaking out!


She also plays slug bug in the car with us.....don't know if she actually knows what one is or not....but randomly she will say, "slug bug, I win!"




Kortnee is absolutely hilarious! She talks so much for a 2 year old it is crazy! I love her personality and her antics. She makes me laugh so much! I will have to try to think of some more things that she says, so that she may entertain you, as well as our family!!!

2 comments:

Brena and Jered said...

I can't believe the things she says! What a crack up...especially for two years old.

The Ballard Family said...

She is a stinkin' cutie! I'm glad I checked in. Thanks for updating 2x's a year! ;)