Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kortnee is going to be a........

So I am almost 12 weeks along. Due July 26th. Kortnee will be 3 yrs old on July 21st, so hopefully it won't be that same day! We are super excited and were pretty surprised! We had to do so many fertility treatments with Kortnee, that we never thought we would be able to afford another one! But this little miracle happened on its own! You never know what's in store for you! I am very sick again, like I was with Kortnee, but am happy that I am not working right now so that I can rest when I need to and not get dressed if I don't want! :)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so AWESOME! Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon!

Chelsea said...

Congrats Amy!! We are at exactly the same spot...I'm due July 28th!!

Andrea said...

That is so great! Surprises are definitely the fun way to go!

Morgan Koji said...

Yea!! Happy news! Hope the baby comes on the 26th, it's my birthday! Glad you get to rest.

Ashley said...

Cute blog! I hope you are feeling better. Let me know if you want me to watch Kortnee so you can have a break. I'm sure Parker would love someone new to play with.