Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Crazy dreamin'
So last night I had a CRAZY dream. In my dream the only way we could find out what sex the baby is, was to have a cesarean, take the baby out, look at it, and then put it back in. So we did that and the baby was a boy. The only way you could tell it was a boy is because there was a binkie down there. So then they put it back in, and we were at a restaurant and all of the sudden the baby came out again. So we had this little tiny baby that we were carrying around trying to find someone that knew how to put it back in. Every time we moved it or picked it up, I thought we were breaking it's bones. And the whole time we were searching for someone to put it back in, we were calling it a girl and referring to it as a girl and it looked like a girl. It was so frustrating because we couldn't find someone to put it back in. Then we went to a hospital and they didn't even know how to put it back in. Then I woke up. It was crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! So what do ya think - boy or girl? Did you wake up crying? I would have and often do when I have those freaky, way too real dreams!
Post a Comment