Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Movin' and a Shakin'
Yesterday I was sitting at work and felt the baby move! For the last couple of weeks, I feel little flutters or whatever, but by the time I think, "what was that?" it is already gone and past. But YESTERDAY I started feeling more like a twitch than a flutter around 5:00 and it kept on going until I got home. That little one wanted to make sure I knew he/she was there! I was really depressed yesterday at lunch time because of money and being sick all of the time, (yes I am still really sick, despite being in the 2nd trimester and everyone telling me I should be better by now) I really thought, "I can't do this anymore, I can't be sick anymore." But I think that the baby knew I was discouraged and that is why he/she decided to let me feel it move. I am thankful for the small things! We get to find out what we are having in two weeks! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment