Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Crazy One.



So I am sure you have all seen this picture that was circling the internet for awhile. It must have been the inspiration for my latest crazy dream.

I had a dream that this kept happening to me. At first I could see a hand, then a foot, then an arm, and pretty soon I could see my whole baby but it was through my skin. I could tell what it looked like, and yes, I could even tell the gender. It was a girl.

I am getting really confused about all these dreams. First it was a boy, now it is a girl. I can't wait until I find out for sure so that my dreams can take a different weird turn. Only 11 more days until the ultrasound! So 11 more nights of crazy gender dreams.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

It sounds like you are super anxious about the gender. Do you have a "what I'd like it to be" or do you just want to find out?!

The Linnett Log said...

I think I'd like a girl, but as long as it is healthy, I really don't care!

Shannon said...

Good for you!

Shannon said...

FOUR DAYS TIL THE ULTRASOUND! I BET YOU"RE NOT EXCITED OR ANYTHING!!!!!