
So this post is a little late.....Kortnee had her two month appointment on September 24th. She is getting so big. She weighed 13 pounds 7 ounces. She is in the 50th percentile for her height, 75 percentile for her head size, and wait for it.........96th percentile for weight! Can you say, "straight cream?" Everyone is always telling me how chubby she is and how her cheeks are so cute, but I have had two people say she looks like a four month old and I am starting to get a complex. Just kidding, I am just so happy that she is healthy!!! She is our sweet baby girl and we love her so much!!!! This picture was taking on September 20th, the day before her two month birthday.
3 comments:
She's so cute! I love her!
What a ray of sunshine! We love pinchable cheeks!
SO, SO cute! healthy is good - I promise!
Post a Comment