I am a slacker blogger for sure! I have been busy though, in my defense. The kids and my mom and I went to California to visit some family and then I was in charge of a couple of projects at our ward's super Saturday a few days after we got back, along with having a halloween party at our house. Also I got in a car wreck the day after we got back too. :( Anyway, here are a few pictures from our trip.
This is a 3 generation picture. My grandma, my mom and me and my kids.

This is my cousin Kim and her newest baby. We are the cousins closest in age and now we have babies that are close in age too! Too bad we hardly ever see them :(

Swimming at the pool. I put Kortnee's feet in, and a wave came and got her bum wet. It was hot though and it dried quickly.
Zachary put her burp cloth on her head and decided she looked like a nun so of course we took pictures.

This was at the airport when we got to California

This was once we landed in the airplane

This was what most of the ride there was like.
2 comments:
Ahh traveling with an infant...so fun! It looks like you had a fun time anyway.
Ya just never know what they are going to do while you are in the air and have no escape route!
Post a Comment