Saturday, November 29, 2008

Big Girl!

I will have to post a picture later, but just wanted everyone to know that my baby is growing up! She rolled over today!! She went from her back to her stomach....we all missed the first time. I was cooking dinner, turned around and she was on her stomach. I am so excited! Also, just an update, she had her 4 month appointment on Monday and she is in the 97% for weight, 90% for height and 75% for head. The Dr. said she is in the 50% for a 6 month old! She is so beautiful and I can't believe she has already been in our lives for 4 months! Just thought I would share my excitement!

3 comments:

Brena and Jered said...

Wow. She is getting too big too fast. Before you know it she'll be walking and talking and you'll look back and wonder where all of the time went.

Shannon said...

SWEETIE!!! I'm going to pull out my kids' growth charts to show ya! My kiddos were the same way... NICE AND HEALTHY!!! :)

The Ballard Family said...

Okay wait! Did you just say you were cooking dinner? Wow!