We have had a Halloween party almost every year since we have been married. This year we were the teletubbies much to Zachary's dismay.


Here are our friends Jered, Brena and Camden dressed like the wizard of Oz

Here are some people playing Rock Band in our Basement.

Here is our friend Kristen as princess Leia, holding my princess. I didn't get a picture of their whole family together but they were all dressed as star wars, very cute!

Here are a few of our friend's kids.

Here is the best costume of all......the headless horseman.
2 comments:
Fun! Shawn and I are kind of Haloween party crashers apparently. I didn't know that the party we went to this year was a COSTUME party and I showed up in some orange and black. Shawn in T-shirt and shorts, Hadlie was in costume. Everyone else dressed the whole stinkin' fam up in themes just like at yours! Too funny! We'll try harder next year.
Looks like everybody had a blast! Love, Michele
Post a Comment